Contact Family Pride for a Free Energy Analysis- We can provide real world projections of savings achieved by new equipment solutions. Family Pride has machines that not only save water, they also help conserve energy used for heating and drying clothes.
We focus on the environment by:
• Offering Energy Efficient Lighting Replacement Programs
• Paperless bid proposals and or use of recycled papers
• GPS Service routing and focused area service deployment
• Regular dryer vent cleaning to ensure efficient drying and decrease CO2 emissions.
For Residents – We encourage:
• Use COLD water when washing clothes to reduce energy used for heating the water.
• Use concentrated detergent formulas with reduced packaging and less volume.
• If you use detergent in a plastic bottle, recycle or reuse the bottle.
• Only do laundry when you have a full load.
• Use HE detergent that is formulated for your washer type for more effective cleaning.
• Wash during non-peak hours (before 6:00 am and after 7:00 pm).